22 July 2010

Zoya Gossip Collection/Audrina

This is my first experience with Zoya nail polish! =]

A couple of weeks ago, I was reading, watching videos, and researching nail polish, and I came across the Zoya brand, which I had never heard of. I started following them on Twitter, and they announced that they would be giving away 5 free Gossip collections in honor of the series finale of The Hills. All you had to do was tweet a certain phrase between 10PM on the 13th til 11AM on the 14th, and you were automatically entered to win. So I gave it a shot, and I ACTUALLY WON! I have random luck like that sometimes.

The polishes are gorgeous and are named after the characters on the show:

Flash:

Left to right: Audrina (berry purple), Whitney (cool toned fuchsia), Lo (light, bright pink), Elodie (pink based coral), Heidi (bright orangey coral), and LC (medium red). All polishes are cream finishes and are super glossy.

The collection is awesome and these are great standard colors for anyone's nail wardrobe. I'm wearing Audrina in the pictures, and I just love it. My nails look...juicy - there's no other way to describe it - and they remind me of a grape popsicle!

Here are some pics of the manicure on its own:

The camera didn't pick up the purple that well, and I guess purple just doesn't photograph well to begin with, so imagine this as more of a deep berry. I'm in love with this color and I can't wait to try the others. Thanks Zoya for letting me try your product =] They were really easy to put on, dried quickly, and, from what I can tell after 3 days, are quite long-lasting. I'll be placing an order soon!

That's it for tonight, I guess. Or actually this morning. I'm such a night owl. I was going to post some haul pictures from today too, but that would make this post unbelievably long, so I'll save those for later. Sleep tight and thanks for reading!

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)