15 September 2012

Duochrome Topper Madness

Hey everyone!

Today I have for you some old pictures that originally appeared as a guest post on Wendy's blog, but since I've gotten a tiny bit better at photo editing I figured I'd give them a second chance. I've also been missing my long nails since I recently chopped them lower than ever (pictures to come!).

First I have pictures of Zoya Breezi (blue) and OPI Manicurist of Seville (red). Then, I'll show you what can happen with a little layering magic!





Here's Breezi again, topped with Nubar 2010. How gorgeous are flakies over blues? I mean, come on now.




And the final transformation: MoS topped with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuschia. Another winner!





There we have it! Sorry this first-post-of-the-semester didn't come sooner, but I've been really discouraged by the amount of work I have already! I'm trying to change that!

Thank you so much for reading! What are your favorite layering combinations?

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)