02 October 2011

Hello! And Chysanthe-mum's the Word

Hi everyone!

The semester is in full swing and I've already had a bunch of exams, all of which have gone well so far! I've barely turned on my computer and my Google reader constantly shows that I have "1000+" new posts to read, but hopefully I'll find the time to get through them and get the energy to write up some posts.


It's October! I'm excited for the cooler weather but not for the extreme cold. How is the weather where you are?

Anyway, here are some quick pictures of Finger Paints Chrysanthe-mum's the Word from the Spring 2011 Collection, the ones with the adorable rings attached! It's a really bright seafoam green, if that makes sense, and I can't really decide what kind of undertones it has. It's lovely! I wore this for longer than I care to admit.







It's a really pretty cream! I can't believe it took me so long to wear it. Do you own it?

Thanks so much for reading and continuing to follow!

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)