04 March 2011

Hello! + 130 followers =]

Hey everyone!

I hope all is well. I've had some computer issues but hopefully I can do a blog post sometime this weekend. I'm also doing my best to keep up with all of your wonderful posts =]

The plus side of being too busy to blog is that I'm doing really well in all of my classes. Hope that makes up for being MIA!

Right now on my fingers I'm wearing OPI No Room for the Blues, which is an awesome blue cream. Wish I could show you pictures, but my memory card is temporarily misplaced.

That's my little update for now. Thank you to all of my followers!!!!!


Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)