15 March 2011

Major Catch Up: Valentine's Day Mani

Hey everybody!

My apologies for not posting this sooner, but since I have the week off I'm going to catch up on past manicures as well as post some St. Patrick's Day nails in a timely manner. So don't be surprised if you see some more "Random Manis" posts to come.

Anyway, here's my Valentine's Day Manicure that I need a month before Valentine's Day for a contest (I did a post about it a while back asking for votes =]). The last two pictures are pictures I took for fun of my manicure for the ACTUAL Valentine's Day; sorry for the awkward angle, but I thought it was a cute pose.

Contest Entry:

Woah, props!











The base is OPI Color So Hot it Berns (NOTD here). I painted half of every finger except my ring finger with Milani One Coat Glitter in Red Sparkle. All white stamping is done with a Bundle Monster plate and Color Club Pretty in Platinum. Purple hearts were made with a dotting tool dipped in China Glaze Spontaneous. Thumb is accented with a red rhinestone heart.

I loved this manicure. What do you guys think?


Real Valentine's Day Mani featuring my boyfriend:





This is Pure Ice Peony, a frost/pearl bright pink. Same BM plate as above I believe. Purple lips are ChG Spontaneous, silver (pinky) is OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, and all red is Design-a-Nail polish in Rage. Mani topped with ChG Golden Enchantment.

Thanks for reading!

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)