04 July 2012

Celebrating!

Hello! Happy Fourth to my American readers! And happy hump day to my non-American readers =]

This year for the fourth of July I didn't do my nails because I had just done them the day before to celebrate my dating anniversary with my boyfriend, and I wasn't ready to get rid of that manicure yet (I'll post that tomorrow). So nail blogger fail.

But I did do something fancy to my hair using my hair chalking tutorial to celebrate this holiday. Take a look:




Red and blue hair! I thought this looked really cute =] And my nails are my berry ombre that I said i'll post about tomorrow.


So I hope everyone had a great day! I spent mine with family eating great food and watching fireworks! How did you celebrate the fourth or spend your Wednesday?

Thanks for reading,
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)