27 July 2012

Super Quick Rainbow Liner!

Hello everyone!

I have a short post for you today because I should be sleeping because I'm off to Baltimore tomorrow! I'm so excited =]

I'm bringing back Face Paint Friday with this post. Here's a super quick cool-toned rainbow eyeliner look I did recently. I've really been into using bright eyeshadows on my lashline as liner lately. I love the effect =]



I started with a base of my bright teal liquid eyeliner, a no-name brand that I got in the clearance bin of a Mandee's. The stuff has incredible pigmentation and staying power. While it was still wet, I layered green and purple eyeshadow on either side and added some yellow to the inner corner. I love the gradient effect. This is a great way to wear bright colors if you don't want to be obnoxious or feel self-conscious.

What are your favorite bright eyeliners? I'm on the search!

Thanks so much for reading,

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)