11 July 2012

China Glaze Pink Plumeria + Stamping


Hello!

How are you doing today? I'm spending my week volunteering at our Mt. Carmel festival serving sandwiches, so there aren't going to be many posts.

I had to stop in to show you my current manicure, a China Glaze Summer Neon: Pink Plumeria. I debated this one but it looked pretty unique so I got it. I actually need to go back and get Splish Splash and Orange You Hot? because I passed on those and am regretting it. Hopefully I won't be too late!

I started with a base of 2 coats of Pink Plumeria and then stamped it using the flower image on Mash plate m64 twice; the first time I used Essie Shifting Power and the second time I used Barielle Gelt Me to the Party. Neither polish is a good stamping polish since the image never completely transferred either time, but together they create a delicate look.

Oh, and please excuse these pictures. My white balance auto correct turned my hands/everything blue-ish, but the polish color is true to real life.



What do you think? What Summer Neons are your must-haves?

Thanks for reading! Wish me luck out there in the heat!

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)