04 September 2010

Avon - Jade

Hey everyone!

Sophomore year in undergrad started Wednesday so I haven't been posting =[ But here I am!

Today I have Avon - Jade. I've seen this color on other blogs, and it's just so pretty. I really like Avon; I have a ton, and for the price they're really awesome. I also picked up the new colors Urban Grey and Olive Green, but here's Jade:

100_0631

This is taken on like the 5th day or so of wear...and it still looked pretty good. Application was nice, 3 thin coats and topped with Seche Vite. Base coat is Avon from the same line. In case you couldn't tell, this is a muted seafoamy (?) kind of green, cream finish, really pretty, maybe it's close to the Chanel color of the same name? I wouldn't know. I've never even seen a $25 nail polish, let alone owned one.

As you can see, I chopped my nails off after wearing Paparazzi, and having short nails is so much easier! I might keep them shorter for fall since I hope to start wearing darker colors, but we'll see.

Since I'm at school, my background is green (cause, well, my sheets are green =P), and my roommate, who was my photographer, thought that the green background made the polish look more green than it was. So, to be fair, here's a picture taken on her teal blue sheets:

100_0632


Definitely looks different =P And OH HELLO chips. Like I said, this was day 5. I hate having to wear polish that long, but there's no way I'm going to be able to get spare time during the school week to change polish.

That's all for right this second. I'm in the middle of another manicure right now, so maybe you'll get another post out of me this weekend before I start another week of school. What polish? Hint: It's not fall just yet!

Thanks for reading, and thanks to my followers =]

Janna

11 comments:

  1. This looks great on you! Enjoy the new semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It'll be a tough one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is so pretty and it looks pretty good for five days of wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks =] I was pretty surprised how good it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty! I have to ask if that is available here too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour, it looks gorgeous.

    awaywiththefairiesx.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love this one! But do I really need another Mint green?? ahhhh this is so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone =]

    tasha~ - I wouldn't call this mint green...it's a little more greyed out than that. I actually don't think I even own a true mint...

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)