29 August 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Hellooo!

This was my first full weekend back at school, and since I have no classes yet, it's been pretty good =P

Here's a quick post about my two Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes.

First up in Lightening:

100_0270

100_0275

100_0272

This is a yellow cream. Shown is 3 coats, but two would have been fine if you were more patient than I was. In the last two pictures, I topped the middle and ring nails with Sinful Colors Dumpling, which is a very sheer yellow shimmer, just to see what it would look like. Love this one =]

Here's Flashy Fuchsia:

100_0294

100_0290

Love this one too. Could be a one coater, but shown is two. I've only worn this on my toes before I took these swatches, and I was surprised how much I like it. Very pretty pink shimmer with a violet flash.

I like the wide, flat brush on these, but you need to be sure to put more polish on the brush than usual. Dry time was good! That's all I really have to say about them. I definitely want more of them!

Do you have any Insta-Dri polishes?

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any insta-dry polishes, but have been eyeing them up! Love the swatches, thanks for posting your thoughts on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Those are really great!!! I want Sally too :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading guys =] Glad you found it helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!!!

    I am your blog new follower


    www.hayallergercekolsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)