07 August 2010

PHD Nature Challenge Mani: Oh, What a Night!

That was my tribute to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (loooove).


This week, Polish Hoarder Disorder hosted a Nature themed challenge, and since there is so much to choose from, I went with each of the four seasons (summer, spring, winter, and fall). Obviously lol. I'll post the link to the gallery when it's been posted.

Here's the picture I submitted:


I did my thumb too, which was all four of the seasons on one nail, but I hated how it came out. Here's a full picture:


Aaaaand here's what I used. It's a big long list.

Thumb: 3 coats of Avon Mirage
Design-a-Nail Frostbite on BM 01
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away! on plate BM14
SH Xtreme Wear Emerald City on plate BM05
Emerald City and Color Workshop in Nude Pink on plate BM03

Summer: 2 coats of a G.N.C. white polish
2 coats of China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada
Orly Royal Navy on plate BM 17
Design-a-Nail Frostbite and Sinful Colors Dumpling on plate BM01

Spring: 3 coats Revlon Plum Baby
Design-a-Nail polish in Frostbite on plate BM16

Winter: 3 coats of Revlon Top Speed Chrome in PetalChrome
Revlon Top Speed Chrome in LilyChrome, SH Blue Me Away!, and Orly Royal Navy on plate BM14

Fall: 1 coat of Aziza brown
1 coat of Pure Ice Iced Copper
ChG poetic on plate BM19

I also used my newly purchased Seche Vite topcoat on all nails (and I'll never go back! =])

So that's what I did, and I finished at 11:15, just enough time to resize the picture and send it in =] If you haven't entered a PHD challenge, it's really fun and you definitely should!

Until next time,

Janna

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I entered the last two PHD challenges, but just didn't have time this week. Ah well, next week will be here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, they are all wonderful, I can't decide which season I like most =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the nails beautiful<3 LOVE YR BLOG:D JUST FOLLOWED YU CAN YU FOLLOW MY BEAUTY BLOG PLEASE @http://miilobeauty.blopspot.com/ THNX LOVE FROM MIILOBEAUTY AKA MICHELLE.X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara: definitely! i love that they're once a week =]

    colorfulbottle: Thank you so much =] It came pretty good. I think for me it's a tie between winter and fall =]

    Miilo1218: thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. =D thank you! This was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)