01 August 2010

Quick Hair Update

As promised, here's a short hair update.

About two weeks ago, I dyed my hair semipermanently with Clairol Natural Instincts Hair color in "Pecan," a golden brown. You can read the rest of the details HERE.

I've washed my hair a couple of times since then, so here's an updated picture:


The first time I washed it I was so scared that all the color was just going to come flooding out of my hair. I was also scared that it was going to come off on my pillow, but it did neither of these things. My hair doesn't even look that much lighter in the picture, and I don't think it's that much lighter at all. It does seem to maybe be getting more golden, but that may just be the color getting lighter.

All in all, so far, I've decided I like this hair color very much. It did feel really dry after I washed the color out right after dying, but I put in some leave-in conditioner, and all was well.

I've been using shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair this week, so maybe that's been helping. Fingers crossed it stays as nice as it is now! =]

Thanks so much for reading,

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)