05 August 2010

My Semi-Fail POTW

I hate painting my toes, and I usually wear pedis for about 2 or even 3 weeks if the polish doesn't chip too badly, but this one is coming off very very soon. I did this a couple of days ago because I wanted to use China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini =] But I pretty much hate how it turned out.

First off, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away! stained SO SO SO bad. I've never experienced anything like that before andddd I used a base coat. Then, my Savvy French White White that I used under YPDB was streaking and leaving bald spots, and YPDB was kinda runny and hard to control. . . and then I topped it off with an ugly fauxnad stamp =p

So here you go. Have a couple of laughs. What cleanup I could do is absolutely terrible, and sorry for the crappy picture =p I didn't even want to post this lol.



This is tons brighter in real life, and I took a flash picture that showed the true color but the "paint job" looked even worse.

In other news, I'm STILL wearing my rainbow water marble. I think it's been a week and I am so unbearably sad whenever I think about taking if off. But hey, if I spent all that time and polish doing it, why not wear it for as long as possible? I did add two coats of my newly purchased (for $1.99) ChG Golden Enchantment (gold holo glitter) and have done many touchups on the red. Quick pic:


So that's all I have for you today. Check back tomorrow; I'll be taking off my rainbow water marble (=\) so I can work on my entry for Polish Hoarder Disorder's Nature Challenge (=]). Bittersweet, but it's time to change my polish anyway. It's starting to peel from the bottom, which is the most annoying thing in the world. =]

Thank you for reading!

Janna

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The Rainbow marbling is so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the marble! They're so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both =] There are more pictures on the "my three water marbling attempts" post!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)