10 January 2011

Discounted China Glaze!

Sally Beauty, like a ton of other stores, had crazy sales going on after Christmas, and I snagged some China Glazes.



Awakening, Turned Up Turquoise, Innocence, Spontaneous



They also had a DISCOUNT TABLE, like they often do, but this one had, when I got there, two Orly Cosmic FXs, some Finger Paints, aaaaanddd...

2010 HALLOWEEN POLISHES FROM CHINA GLAZE!!!!

Ahem. They only had Zombie Zest and Mummy May I, but I'm not complaining. They're awesome =]





I also picked up a mini China Glaze Peppermint Cuticle Oil. Love the Mini CG bottles!

Oh, and I grabbed an Out the Door topcoat to try. So far, I like it.



The huge bottle looks ridiculous =P

Even better, everything at Sally's with a red price tag, so the Halloween polishes and the cuticle oil (priced at $1.99), were 50% off. Helloooo LE polishes for $1 =]

Anyone else score some deals after Christmas?!

Thanks for reading, and sorry this post is a little late =] Up next: NYE mani.

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)