05 January 2011

Beauty-full Gifts

Helloooo!

Another Christmas-related post...these are some gifts I generously received for Christmas!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My first NARS polishes =] Drop Dead Gorgeous Set. (Arabesque, Chinatown, Saratoga, Candy Darling)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OPI Set: Tease-y Does It, Sparkle-iscious, Body Shimmer


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OPI Set: Tiny Black Purse, Color So Hot It Berns, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. Gift from my boyfriend's mom along with a $25 Ulta Giftcard. (Yes, I already had LLM, but now I have one for you guys =] Slowly compiling a giveaway...)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OPI Set: Bring On The Bling!, Rising Star, gold bag


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Crystal Nail File adorned with Swarovski crystals =] came in that cute case!


Orly Winter Wonderland




MAC Makeup set. My first MAC products EVER. Adorable bag including Teal Pigment, Mascara, Gel Liner and brush, and I also received a lustreglass =] from my boyfriend's brother.


There you have it =] A very successful Christmas. I'm so thankful for everything in my life!

Thanks for reading. I'm almost at 100 followers! I'm overwhelmed.

Janna

2 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts! My family didn't want to get me any more polish for Christmas lol. Kinda good and bad I guess.

    Also, just realized i'm your 100th follower, pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thank you Danielle =D and I suppose that is both good and bad =P

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)