03 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award =]

Hey everyone!

I won the stylish blogger award from Toes That Twinkle. Thank you! =] I don't usually do tags but I figured I'd give this one a shot.



The rules for the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So...um...
1. I usually sleep 12 hours before I wake up on my own...it's stupid =P

2. I can crochetn - just made a hat as a Christmas gift - and I recently learned how to knit a little.

3. I am 100% Italian (Italian-American).

4. I've recently become more obsessed with makeup, specifically eyeshadow. If I could figure out how to take better eyemakeup pictures, I'd post them more.

5. I'd rather do a jigsaw puzzle (<3) than watch tv or be online.

6. I'm obsessed with sea turtles. My boyfriend adopted me a sea turtle named Squirt through http://conserveturtles.org last year for my birthday. I'd like to save them =]

7. I wish I blogged more. But I'm going to try to be more focused on it next semester.

That was easier than I thought.

I'm not going to name any blogs specifically because I love all of the ones I know equally =P

You all get this award! Give this tag a shot if you'd like =]

-Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)