03 July 2011

I Need Guest Bloggers! And Help from Spanish Beauties!

Hey everyone!

As you may or may not know, I will be studying abroad in Barcelona, Madrid, and Santiago, Spain from July 10th to August 13th. I will try to post occasionally while I'm gone, but I'm going to need your help with posting while I'm away for 5 weeks. So, if any of you would like to help me out and guest post, I'd really reallyyyy appreciate it! You can write up a post, email it to me (paradise423 at gmail dot com), and I will paste it into my blog and schedule it for posting while I'm away. Once I decide, I'll let you know when your post will appear on my blog. So send me your beauty posts! It's also a good way to advertise for your blog. =]

Also, I have to pack for 5 weeks of Spanish living. I'm so excited, but would like some information from anyone that lives in or has visited beautiful España. What is the weather like? What polishes should I look out for? =P If you think of anything else I may need to know about going there (besides Spanish, that's what I'll be studying =]), I would love to hear it!


So, finally, thanks for reading! And please send me your guest posts! =] More nails coming up!


Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)