19 August 2011

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Hello!

What's going on today? I haven't done anything....except eat some really delicious hoagies for dinner (that's subs or sandwiches for all of you non-South Jersey folk). Today I have another manicure from before my trip: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. This was the one I wanted most from the Poolside Collection because a neon coral just sounds so awesome, and lucky for me this one was added to the permanent section of my Sally Beauty Supply so I snatched it up =]

Here are some color-inaccurate photos. This was an awful time to capture; I even tried to take a photo underwater and it came out even LESS color accurate. =P




Only two photos this time because I really didn't get any pictures that I was happy with. Do you own this color? What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

Janna

2 comments:

  1. I don't own this yet but may need to! Neons are so hard to photograph, i hear (I own none to tell you, which is a shame!) so good having you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! And you need to get some neons, STAT!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)