23 June 2012

Random Question for you!

Hey everyone!

I'm starting to get in a groove a tiny bit with my blog, so thanks again for bearing with me. I'll be sharing my pictures of my picks from the China Glaze Summer Neons collection shortly!

But first, I have a question for you: Have you ever done a volunteer project that put you totally out of your comfort zone?

Let me explain. I'm passionate about sea turtles and have donated to the Sea Turtle Conservatory to protect them, and I also follow a bunch of organizations on Twitter and Facebook. One in particular, called SEE Turtles, recently posted on Facebook about becoming a volunteer in Mexico or central/south american countries for anytime from 1 week to 2 months. It seems to cost a bit of money and seems like pretty hard work, but it would combine two of my passions, sea turtles and Spanish. I'm seriously considering this program!

So that's it for now. Have you ever made any decisions like this that were out of your comfort zone? Perhaps a volunteer project or job that took you away from home for some amount of time? How did it turn out? I'd love any feedback you can give!

Thanks for reading everyone!

Janna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)