05 June 2012

Zoya Trio Contest Reminder and Plea!

Hey everyone!

This is just a quick post to remind you or inform you that the Zoya Take Three Free! Pinterest Mini Trio contest is ending tonight at 11:59 PM! I repinned Myrta, Zuza, and Arizona! Look how gorgeous this combo would be!

Come on, now.
Not only do I looove these colors together, these are my top 3 picks from Zoya's summer collections, Beach and Surf. And luckily, Zuza and Myrta are currently in first and second places! Now, here comes the sad part...

Are people out of their minds?!

Kimber is BEATING Arizona! I know, I could hardly believe it myself. How could this gorgeous creamy orange goodness, you ask, come behind a been-there-done-that pink shimmer? I haven't the slightest idea.

But luckily, YOU, yes, YOU can help Arizona beat out Kimber for the trio! If you have a Pinterest account (and if you don't, WHY NOT?!), please pleaseeee log on and repin the picture of Arizona on Zoya's Pinterest page. HERE'S A LINK! There's also a picture with the contest details and information on how you could win this trio (of aqua, orange-red, and ORANGE) after it's created!

All in all, I think this was a pretty neat contest and I hope to see more in the future. Thanks for reading, and happy pinning!

Janna

PS. Pictures used in this post were copied and pasted from Zoya's Pinterest Page or my Nails pin board and edited at will. Credit goes to Zoya, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)