21 June 2012

SpaRitual It's Raining Men

Hello!

This morning, I returned from a two-day trip to New York City, where I met Christian Borle, who, if you aren't into Broadway, you may know from Smash. It was a great trip!

Today I'm showing you a polish that I bought with an Apothica giftcard that I won. I wanted a "different" polish that was unique to this brand, and I think I found that in SpaRitual's It's Raining Men. This is a sheer baby blue with a strong pink flash, and I can't really think of anything else like it. I did three coats and could have used a fourth but I wasn't minding the sheerness. I bet it'd be pretty layered too.



Blurry to show the flash!

That's all for now. And sorry for the nasty paper cut on my ring finger...it's actually from cardboard and was pretty painful, lol. See you soon for another update!

Thanks for reading,
Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)