15 August 2012

OPI OTTB with Glitter!

Helloo there!

Today I have for you a blue! I always get compliments when I wear blue (I think because it pops against my warm undertones) and it had been a while since I'd worn a great blue polish, so that was the choice for my most recent mani.

The base color here is OPI Ogre the Top Blue from the Spring 2010 Shrek Collection. It's a really saturated bright blue cream. I color corrected this photo so though my hands are red, the polish is pretty accurate.



I loveee creams, so I didn't think I'd have the heart to top this off with a glitter, but once I tried it on my ring finger, I went ahead and did all my nails! This is Nicole by OPI Kendall on the Katwalk, a melange of blue, purple, and green glitter in a sheer blue base. To my eye, the purple and green glitter are slightly larger pieces than the blue, which makes for a really cool textured effect. Pick this one up if you love glitter!




I wish I could do fancy macro shots, but "Close Up" mode just doesn't cut it, so unfortunately I can't do this beauty justice.

That's it for now! What color do you get complimented in? Do you wear that color on your nails?

Thanks for reading!

Janna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)