27 August 2012

Summer Brights

Hey people!

Today I have for you a short post featuring China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (one of my top shades of all time) and Crushed Candy, the "For Audrey"-esque crackle. These two make a pretty pair!

WARNING: My auto white balance feature on my photo editing program made the bottom two pictures look really strange. Me being editing/photography-incompetent, I didn't know how to make it look normal. My background in these photos was white but the auto white balance made it look green. The polishes look brighter and accurate though, and that's why I kept the white-balancing on two of these.

un-white-balanced.



What do you think of this look? Are you over crackles? Or now that they're not as popular, are you wanting to reach for them again? I was never really obsessed; I just casually use them when I think of it to spice up a manicure. Still like them!

Thank you for reading!

Janna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your feedback and I promise to answer every single comment as soon as I can, so check back! Thank you so much for reading and following =]

(Comments are moderated so I know that I'll read all of them!)